Terms of Service
Last updated: 30 April 2018
Please note that we have made revisions to the Terms of Service and Conditions (TOS). The new TOS will apply until 24 May 2018 (inclusive) and, as from 25 May 2018 when the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force. By continuing to use our services you agree to the new below TOS.
pto-services, part of GBSERVICE BILLING LIMITED ("us", "we", or "our") operates this website. Our website (the site) is a social network and dating site for kinksters - gay, bisexual and post-op transsexual men over the age of 18 curious about exploring their sexuality. By using the site you agree to be bound by these TOS. Because these TOS contain legal obligations, please read them carefully.
The site or part of the site may be translated in other languages (e.g. German, French), but the official language for scatboi.com is English, so this is the relevant version of the scatboi.com TOS.
- 1. Acceptance of Terms of Service and Conditions (TOS)
- 1.1 By clicking "Accept" to register or accept revisions to these TOS you will be deemed to have consented to these TOS. You also agree that you have understood that the content of our site may contain adult material.
- 1.2 We may update our TOS from time to time (subject to your termination right pursuant to paragraph 9). We will notify you of any changes by posting the new TOS on this page.
- 1.3 You are advised to review our TOS periodically for any changes. Changes to our TOS are effective when they are posted on this page and from the date given.
- 1.4 If we make any changes to our TOS, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
- 2. Description of Membership
- 2.1 As a member, you can take advantage of all services relevant to your level of membership on the site for free. We reserve the right to charge for access to part or this entire site at any time, in line with your level of membership. We reserve the right to change which parts of the site incur a charge to access, or which parts of the are available in relation to your level of membership. We reserve the right to change the sum charged for access to some or all of the site. Should such a change come into place a prominent notice on our website at least 2 weeks before any charges come into place.
- 3. Age of Consent
- 3.1 Due to the nature of our site we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 years. No minors are allowed on the site. You must be 18 years or over to register as a member.
- 3.2 If we discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age, then we reserve our right to suspend or terminate your membership to our website immediately, without notice and without refunds.
- 3.3 We also reserve the right to require you to provide proof of age, and to block/suspend your profile until you have provided this proof. Failure to provide proof of age within a specified timescale may result in termination of your membership and deletion of your profile.
- 4. Password, member name and security
- 4.1 Upon registration as a member, you will select a password and member name that you can use to access your member account and profile and to log on to the members' area of that site. Member names must be unique and we accept no liability if your member name of choice has already been adopted by another user. Your choice of member name must comply with paragraph 6 and we reserve the right to remove any accounts with member names that we believe may cause other users offence, or which appear, in our judgement, to imply that the account may be used for commercial purposes or any purpose which would imply a contravention of these TOS. We reserve the right to reject member names that contain non-alpha-numeric characters, emojis, or characters for which our database is not configured.
- 4.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password as associated with your member name and are responsible for all activities that occur under it. We do not have the means to cross-check the identity of people using the members' area of the site and will not be liable where your password or member name are used by someone else.
- 4.3 You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or member name or any other breach of security of which you become aware. This includes circumstances where the data security of your computer may have been breached and your personal information and passwords stolen, cloned or otherwise maliciously obtained by any third party.
- 5. Your warranties
- 5.1 You warrant that:
- 5.1.1 You are over 18 years of age. In general, the use of words and/or terms such as "boy", "teen", "teen boy", etc., are intended for purposes of identifying gender ONLY and are not meant to imply that the person in question is below legal age. (You agree that if we feel that the use of such terms is ambiguous and may be read to mean someone actually under the legal age of consent you will, upon request, delete, clarify and/or correct the term.
- 5.1.3 You will comply with these TOS including, without limitation, the restrictions relating to acceptable use set out at paragraph 6 below.
- 5.2You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from your use and Membership arising from any breach or suspected breach of these TOS by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- 5.3 Profile, Discussions, Personal Ads, Classified Ads, Stories, Events, Banner Ads, picture approval, verification etc. may take any unspecified amount of time to be completed. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to same) made by yourself or a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from any delay in information or images being made visible (live) on the website we are operating.
- 6. Acceptable use
- 6.1 We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor private conversations, including the members' area under normal circumstances. We seek to balance this aim with our obligations to other members and the law however. We do therefore review all profiles, and profile updates entered onto the site by members, check messages where certain keywords are triggered and log chatroom exchanges in order to ensure compliance with these TOS, and to comply with or investigate any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We abide by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to any illegal content. Child Pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material shall not be tolerated by us. Simulations of illegal activities where one might reasonably be lead to believe that the actual (not simulated) activite came to pass, are treated as if they record actual events rather than simulations. For example, a photo of a simulated murder may be treated as if it were a photo of an actual murder, if we deem it likely that a casual observer may be lead to believe they are seeing a record of an actual murder. We therefore require that you do not:
- 6.1.1 say or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others.
- 6.1.2 advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail, unless via a pre-approved Classified Ads or Banner Ads (see paragraph 15).
For avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to use the site for any commercial purposes, including selling of items, promoting third parties who provide services or goods, or promoting/selling your own services, including Escort work and prostitution.
For avoidance of doubt, we place a very clear differentiation between Escort work (spending time with someone for money) and prostitution (charging for sexual services).
This prohibition applies equally for profile text, messages, chat content and postings in discussion groups or as Personal Ads, with the only exceptions of pre-approved Classified Ads or Banner Ads (see paragraph 15).
Profiles may not contain Escort nor prostitution related text or have a member name that implies Escorting/Rent. Where profiles exist that breach this term, the user will be contacted and will be asked to create a new profile with a different user name or we will change his user name.
Examples of profiles deemed to be inappropriate would include the text "$", "€", "£", "Escort", "Rent", "Cash" etc. This is intended to prevent members using profiles to solicit Escort work or prostitution. All such decisions are at the discretion of the site Admins and are final.
- 6.1.3 use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, religious, homophobic or inappropriate sexually explicit language where inappropriate. For example, we will not allow the use of the term "Nigger" (and similar derivations) unless used as a manner of describing oneself or one's partners in a positive way or when clearly associated with positive race play, or when used in a way deemed by our Admin team to not have the intention of causing offence or as a derogatory description of another.
- 6.1.4 make insulting remarks to or about other members or the Admin team ("flaming").
- 6.1.5 jump in and out of site forum rooms ("frogging"), especially with the sole purpose of jumping your name to the top of the list of contributors.
- 6.1.6 distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities. We reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 6.1.7 impersonate another person or member – this includes uploading their photo and claiming it to be your own or accessing the site with another user’s account details.
- 6.1.8 transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs.
- 6.1.9 use the sites to conduct any fraudulent activity including blackmail, any "pyramid scheme"; "ponzi scheme" or "chain letter", or use the site for any ‘scam’, where a user is directed to another site where they are then defrauded.
- 6.1.10 access or attempt to access the accounts of other members or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the sites security measures.
- 6.1.11 have more than one member account at any time per site we are operating.
- 6.1.12 repeatedly post the same (or very similar) topic, text or content as a discussion, bulk mail or personal ad.
- 6.1.13 re-post comments to discussions with the aim of ‘bumping’ the topic back into the list of most popular discussions.
- 6.1.14 provide access to the site or any of its contents to minors.
- 6.1.15 discuss this site or any of its contents with any representative of the media, or provide access to the site or any of its contents to any non-member or representative of the media. For the benefit of doubt, ‘media’, is taken to mean television, radio, video production, magazines, newspapers (or similar printed or online publications), other websites, either amateur or professional. This includes reposting images or other content on other sites (such as Instagram or tumblr).
- 6.1.16 upload images showing weapons (eg firearms, swords etc).
- 6.1.17 upload any images/content of drugs or drug use (or that suggest drug use) as we cannot permit direct mention of illegal substances or activities.
- 6.1.18 upload any images/content with references to National Socialism (Nazi/SS) or the white supremacist movement.
- 6.1.19 upload any images/content of real or simulated incest, blood, rape, bestiality, dead bodies or underage sex.
For clarification, we define ‘underage’ as being or appearing to be younger than 18 years of age. We reserve the right to remove any content that we believe includes underage sex, or bestiality, and to contact the authorities in respect of such. For further avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to remove such photos if they look like they are depicting rape, murder, extreme physical harm, torture, bestiality or underage sex, so if a photo includes someone who looks like they are under 18 years old, we will remove that image.
- 6.1.20 publish your telephone/mobile number or address (beyond the basic geographic data required of every user) on the site. Your telephone/mobile number can be published in a paid-for profile in your contact details. Publishing of your contact details is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any nuisance calls you may receive as a result.
- 6.2 We may take any or all of the following action at our discretion:
- 6.2.1 request a verification picture from a member to validate his account and be sure that he is one of the genuine people who want to use our site in accordance with our rules.
- 6.2.2 remove any member profile (including photographs) or other material that, in our sole discretion may be inappropriate or we suspect to be illegal, subject us to liability or which may violate these TOS or where required to do so by law.
- 6.2.3 issue members with verbal or written warnings and may take such further action as we deem appropriate under this paragraph 6.2 if such warnings are not heeded.
- 6.2.4 suspend or terminate a member's access to the members' area of the site or a member's account without notice at any time.
- 6.2.5 inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity.
- 6.2.6 bring legal action against a member or other user of the Site in relation to any breach of these TOS or any illegal or suspected illegal activity.
We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a member on a case by case basis.
- 7. Your Profile
- 7.1 Your profile and photos accurately and honestly describe and represent you and no one else.
- 7.1.1 At least a part of your body must be visible on your photos
- 126.96.36.199 At the discretion of the Admins from the sites, some photographs which do not include parts of your body may be approved.
- 188.8.131.52 We reserve the right to remove photos which show no part of your body.
- 7.1.2 Artworks may be approved on a case by case basis (e.g. known artist) and if we believe there may be copyright implications we reserve the right to remove the images without notice.
- 7.1.3 Images with copyright watermarks or web addresses (to sites other than our own) may be removed. All images are watermarked, e.g. with your username and the site name (or abbreviation), when they are uploaded. If we feel any image breaches, or may breach copyright law, or features a web link to a commercial or inappropriate site, then we reserve the right to remove that image.
- 7.2 Your profile and photos do not portray, or appear to portray, illegal activity (including bestiality or implied bestiality), firearms, underage children, murder, extreme physical harm or illicit drug use. Similarly your photos may not portray women or parts of women’s bodies in a sexual manner.
- 7.3 Your profile does not include links to or details of commercial websites, commercial phone numbers commercial addresses or your full postal address.
- 7.4 Your profile does not advertise a commercial event, club, product, service or bar – exception may be allowed on a case by case basis from the site Admins.
- 7.5 The Admins will review and categorize all images submitted to the site. There are different levels of categorization which are in turn visible to users with different membership account types. Verified users will be able to see all approved images. Unverified users will not be able to access any images categorized as having sexually explicit content. We reserves the right to introduce changes to this system, or to charge for access to some or all content – see paragraph 17 for details.
- 7.6 In the event that ownership of any image is challenged (as per section 7.1 above), such a matter will be considered on a case by case basis. Possible action may include, but is not limited to:
- 7.6.1 Both/all parties being required to provide proof of ownership (for example to supply the original of the image, or other images which can be identified as part of the same set/sequence
- 7.6.2 Deletion of all photographs from either or both account.
- 7.6.2 Issuing of verbal or written warnings.
- 7.6.3Suspension or deletion of either or both accounts without notice.
- 7.7 Images should be of sufficient size and quality to display clearly as a main profile image. Image size is currently limited to 200K, however we reserve the right to change the maximum image size in the future. At the discretion of the site Administrators, images which are deemed too small or too large to display properly (i.e. smaller than a standard main image picture, larger than can be displayed on a standard 1280x720 pixel resolution monitor without the need for scroll bars or too pixellated to be clear), will be removed and the user advised to resize their image(s) accordingly.
- 7.8 For the avoidance of doubt we reserve the right to remove any profile, or part of any profile including photographs or text which we feel breaches or may breach these TOS - without refund.
- 8. Cancellation
- 8.1 Your membership services commence immediately when you submit your registration, or subscription. This means that, subject always to your right to terminate as set out below; you will not be able to cancel the services after this point.
- 9. Termination of Membership
- 9.1 You can terminate your membership on the website we are operating at any time. If you are a paid member and you cancel your membership before the paid-up term expires, there will be no refund.
- 9.2 Anyone raising a false credit card/bank chargeback in respect of membership to our sites will be required to pay the full amount of the chargeback plus any penalty fees we may incur. For the avoidance of doubt, do not pay for membership of this site then a few days later decide to try to claim that payment back as a fraudulent charge to your account. Our payment processes make it very clear what you are buying, how much it costs and how long it lasts so we do not recognize the legitimacy of chargebacks and will recover any costs we incur as a result.
- 10. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- 10.1 Your use of the sites grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, trademarks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. This applies even if images are marked with a © copyright symbol.
- 10.2 You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via the sites except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made. You may not distribute any content downloaded from our site through other sites, apps or similar routes such as Instagram and Twitter.
- 10.3 User images uploaded to the site (by any method) will be ‘stamped’ with a ‘watermark’ which could contain, but is not limited to the main site URL and your username.
- 11. Limitation of liability
- 11.1 Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not warrant that the site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via the site will be free from errors or omissions.
- 11.2 Access to this site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance, upgrade or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 11.3 Save that nothing in this paragraph 11 shall restrict your statutory rights (including your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content and services on this site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the site or its content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other members. We cannot vet all member profiles, actions and entries to ensure that they are appropriate or correct. Any decision made or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the site is at your sole discretion and risk.
- 11.4 Due to the fact that many technical aspects of the site and the content provided herein is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third-parties, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this site.
- 11.5 We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses and whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising in connection with any use by you or other members of the site that is in contravention of these TOS or is not directly attributable to our negligence.
- 11.6 Nothing in these TOS shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- 12. Security and Privacy
- 13. General
- 13.1 We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of access to the sites or any content arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
- 13.2 If any of these TOS are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 13.3 These TOS shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Netherlands. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods shall be excluded.
- 13.4 We make no commitment to approve profiles (new or updated), event listings, photographs, discussions, personal ads, stories etc. within a specific timescale. We aim to process such content within 48 hours of posting; however we offer no guarantee that this will always be possible. We accept no liability for any loss, inconvenience or other damages that may be caused if content is not approved within 48 hours.
- 14. Contact, Complaints and Feedback
- 14.1 If you have any complaints about another member or any aspect of the sites or if you have any questions or would otherwise like to provide any other feedback, then you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond within a maximum of 48 hours.
- 15. Banner Advertisements
- 15.1 Banner Ads fall under two categories: Commercial and Private.
- 15.2 Banner Ads will be displayed in monthly cycles and users/companies can purchase monthly blocks of advertising time.
- 15.3 Prices for advertising are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we reserve the right to change these prices at any time, however we will endeavor to provide at least 2 weeks notice of any price change and such changes will not impact current, paid for campaigns.
- 15.4 Banner Ad campaigns begin on the first day of each month and end on the last day of the month. Users can purchase single month campaigns, multiple months or annual campaigns. Ads will not be added mid-month.
- 15.5 Ads must be submitted for approval and paid for by 20th day of the month preceding the campaign commencement.
- 15.6 Ads will appear on selected pages of the sites in random sequence. For avoidance of doubt, if several advertisers are running campaigns in the same month then the web page may need to be refreshed several times before any one banner is displayed.
- 15.7 All Banner Ads must be approved by the administrators in advance.
- 15.8 Banner Ad images and linked sites must be appropriate to the content of this site, as deemed by the administrators. For example, a link to a sex toys online store would be appropriate, whereas a link advertising holiday homes would not. Such decisions are entirely at the discretion of the site Administrators. We reserve the right to remove banner ads if the site to which they link becomes unavailable, with no responsibility for any loss, damage or issue that results from this. We will make reasonable effort to establish why a link is unavailable before removing the add, including contacting the advertiser.
- 15.9 As Banner Ads will be visible to members and non-members alike, Ads should not include sexually explicit images (this includes urination, sexual penetration etc).
- 15.10 All Banner Ads must also comply with paragraphs 6 and 7 of these TOS.
- 15.11 Banner Ads must not include (or link to) any content that is defamatory against this site.
- 15.12 We reserve the right to remove any Banner Ad at any point without explanation; however will not do so without good reason and we reserve the right to reject any Ad which does not comply with our TOS, without refund.
- 15.13 Banner Ads should be submitted in .jpg or .gif format. If other formats are requested these will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- 15.14 The size of the Banner Ads is 125x250 pixels and text must be of a sufficient size and quality to be clearly readable.
- 15.15 Banner Ads may not link to sites of direct competitors.
- 15.16 Banners must be supplied by the users. We do not offer a design service.
- 15.17 Banner Ads can be cancelled mid-campaign by emailing email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancelled campaigns.
- 15.18 Commercial Banner Ads.
Companies wishing to advertise services or products on this site may do so via Banner Ads. This is the only route through which we allow commercial advertising.
- 15.18.1 Placing a Banner Ad does not give any right to advertise a product or service in any other way on the site.
- 15.18.2 If a company wishes to change their Banner Ad mid-way through a campaign, the new banner will still have to be submitted for approval and will be made live as soon as possible, once such approval has been given.
- 15.18.3 Commercial Banner Ads can be changed up to two times in a monthly campaign.
- 15.18.4 There will be no additional charge for uploading revised Commercial Banners.
- 15.19 Private Banner Ads.
Individual users who wish to promote their own profile may do so via Private Banner Ads.
- 15.19.1 Users are limited to one Private Banner Ad campaign per user, per calendar month.
- 15.19.2 Private Banner Ads can only be linked to the user’s individual profile, and not to any external page.
- 15.19.3 Private Banner Ads are not available to unverified members.
- 15.19.4 Private Banner Ads cannot be changed min-month only deleted, with no refund for any part of the campaign not used.
- 16. Charges for use of the websites we are operating
- 16.1 We reserve the right to charge for any or all of its service. Current paid-for services include Star Memberships and Banner Ads (commercial or private).
- 16.2 Current paid-for services will include applying a charge for enhanced, ‘premium’ features such as additional functionality, more photos/messages available or access to premium areas of the site.
- 16.3 We reserve the right to make additional functionality available to paying members, or members who make reasonable monetary donations to help with site costs.
- 16.4 We reserve the right to reduce functionality available to non-paying members. Examples may include limiting the number of messages per day, the number of profile photos available, or the number of profile views available each day. Similarly, access to photos with sexual content may be limited to Premium members.
- 16.5 Any changes to charges will be notified to users via the email address they have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website. Payments for additional services will be administered on an opt-in basis.
- 16.6 We reserve the right to change or upgrade the layout, content, structure and functionality of the site, especially to take on board new technologies, services and methodologies. This means that users may see changes to our site between visits. We attempt to manage such upgrades through a structured process which includes user communications so that we keep users informed however we reserve the right to implement these changes without consultation. It is users' responsibility to familiarize themselves with the functionality of the site however we aim to offer support through major upgrades at a level deemed appropriate by our Admin team.
- 17 Discussions, Classified Ads, Personal Ads, Stories and Events listings
- 17.1 The Discussions forum is intended as a place for users to ask relevant questions or pass on information (not personal contact information) which may be of interest to the whole community.
- 17.1.1 Discussions are not the method via which users should be eliciting meetings.
- 17.1.2 Many topics will already have been raised in the past and users are advised to check back thorough the discussions history or use the sites search functionality to ensure they are not creating a duplicate discussion thread. We reserve the right to reject any discussion topic that has been raised in the past.
- 17.1.3 Discussions are bound to the acceptable use section of these TOS, and we reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 17.1.4 Discussion approval timescales and liabilities are as outlined in paragraph 13.4.
- 17.1.5 Views expressed in Discussions are not necessarily those of the owners and administrators.
- 17.1.6 Discussions must not mention other members of the site by name or implication.
- 17.1.7 Discussions are not intended as a forum for ‘competitions’ such as voting on who is your favorite member.
- 17.2 Ads are a forum for classifieds (e.g. to sell or to give away used gear).
- 17.2.1 Ads are only available for certain user (e.g. paying members).
- 17.2.2 Ads may not be used for advertising Escort services / prostitution.
- 17.2.3 Ads are bound to the acceptable use section of these TOS (paragraph 6), and we reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 17.2.4 Ads approval timescales and liabilities are as outlined in paragraph 13.4.
- 17.2.5 Users may not repeatedly post Ads as a method of keeping their details at the top of the list.
- 17.3 Personal Ads are a forum for users to promote their profiles or highlight their availability for meeting.
- 17.3.1 Personal Ads may not be used for advertising Escort services / prostitution.
- 17.3.2 Personal Ads are bound to the acceptable use section of these TOS (paragraph 6), and we reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 17.3.3 Personal Ads approval timescales and liabilities are as outlined in paragraph 13.4.
- 17.3.4 Users may not repeatedly post Personal Ads as a method of keeping their details at the top of the list.
- 17.4 Stories provide an opportunity to publish fictional or real meetings.
- 17.4.1 Stories may not be used for advertising Escort services / prostitution.
- 17.4.2 Stories are bound to the acceptable use section of these TOS (paragraph 6), and we reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 17.4.3 Stories approval timescales and liabilities are as outlined in paragraph 13.4.
- 17.5 Events listings provide an opportunity to advertise specific organized events, such as community social meetings or parties being hosted on certain dates.
- 17.5.1 Events listings are not to be used for general, unspecified attempts to illicit sex. For avoidance of doubt and by way of example, in New York 22-29 December, looking for meetings is not acceptable, as no actual event has been stipulated. Party in New York overnight 22-23 December is acceptable.
- 17.5.2 Event Listings are bound to the acceptable use section of these TOS (paragraph 6), and we reserve the right to edit or remove any content which we feel may result in illegal or inappropriate content being posted as a response.
- 17.5.3 Event Listings approval timescales and liabilities are as outlined in paragraph 13.4 – an Event posted at 4pm on a day when it is due to commence at 8pm is unlikely to be approved in time.
- 18. Changes to this TOS
- 18.1 We may update our TOS from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new TOS on this page.
- 18.2 You are advised to review this TOS periodically for any changes. Changes to this TOS are effective when they are posted on this page.
- 18.3 If we make any changes to this TOS, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
- 19. Contact, Complaints and Feedback
- 19.1 If you have any complaints about another member or any aspect of the sites or if you have any questions or would otherwise like to provide any other feedback, then you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a maximum of 48 hours.